Our relations are (bye far) the most important aspect of our lifes. All people experience situations in their relations which are hard to understand and sometimes we need help to understand what is going on.
- I believe that all human beings do the very best they can - with what ever emotional ressources they have been given.
- And I believe, when we keep repeating a behaviour we know is not good for us - or the ones we love - we do so because we are not (yet) able to do differently.
My focus in my therapy and counseling sessions is to gently assist you as my client gain a meaningfull insight into the deeper dynamics and behavior patterns which exists inside you and in your relations.
Together we will explore different perspectives and gently work on how to make the changes you wish to make in your life.
I offer therapy and counseling sessions for families, couples and individuals.
THERAPY IS FOR ALL
I often meet the perception that therapy is only for people who is seriousy troubled in their lifes. But therapy is for all - and nothing is to small (or to big) to be looked at in the therapy room.
Therapy can help you in so many different ways. If you are in fact seriously troubled, but also if you "just" have emotional aspects of your life, you would like to look into. Aspects where you maybe have a wish or a longing to do differently - but you find yourself repeating the behavior patterns you would like to change.
THERAPY IS A WAY TO
- give yourself a safe space to talk about what is going on in your life
- get a deeper insight into your behaviour patterns
- get a better understanding of "why you do what you do, when you do it"
- give yourself and your relations an emotional "check up"
- get new perspectives and gently work on how to make the changes you wish to make in your life.
If you would like to know more - please contact me for a clarifying conversation.